Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Saturday 19 July 2014

Cooking Pasta

Pasta with Tuna 



What should you do if you only have a can of tuna, some garlic and pasta? Out of desperation, I decided to cook my pasta with can tuna. It was so yummilicious! 
  • I boiled the pasta and added some salt to the water. Remember to take it out when it is no longer hard but firm. You want your pasta to be al dente.
  • Add a little olive oil to your pasta to prevent them from sticking together.
  • Fry the garlic slices until golden brown. Ensure that your pan is not on high fire because it will burn your garlic. 
  • Pour in the tuna and fry it until it is slightly dry and emitting a strong aroma.
  • Pour in your pasta and mix it together.
  • Sprinkle some red chilli if any.
  • Add in balsamic vinegar and fish sauce.
  • Add in olive oil and italian after you have switched off the fire. I realised that both will lose their flavours if you cook them.
Voila! You have your tuna pasta! After my accidental discovery of tuna pasta with balsamic vinegar and fish sauce, I used this combination a few times. Enjoy and be creative!


No comments :