Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Saturday 12 July 2014

Korean dishes that are easy to prepare at home?

Kimchi Soup with side dishes

Fried Sweet Potato Noodle
Spicy tofu soup, rolled omelette, fried spinach, meat, mushrooms, vermicelli with korean sauce
There was a period where I was watching Korean shows and I am sure some of you know what I mean. I wanted to try cooking some simple dishes. I looked up easy online recipes and all of them are accurate and tasty. The only thing I think would be tricky to do would be the rolled omelette. Watching Youtube videos would make it easier for those who want to try. The egg does taste different when you roll it.



Lastly, in Korean food, the following sauces would be your best buddies and you can't do without them.

These sauces are available in NTUC Finest, large Cold Storages and of course, Korean Supermarkets.  Normal NTUC sells bottled Kimchi.


No comments :