Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Saturday 12 July 2014

Seafood Aglio Olio Angel Hair


Hi guys, do you know the meaning of Aglio Olio? It simply means garlic with oil.

I like to use leather jacket fish to go with pasta. I find it less fishy smelling.

Actually, I am not so creative. I copied the presentation from a Cedele poster! I hear the word 'presentation' so many times in Masterchef. I realised that one could improve your presentation by observation.

After watching so many episodes, I noticed that western food looks more 'atas' (classy looking) when you stack ingredients and sides up instead of putting them by the sides. Although it is not necessary, you will feel happier when your dishes are pretty! Have fun letting your creative juices flow!

No comments :